Last week when trinitycore devs implemented the gunship battle they decided it was time to brand the build as TDB 335.53 so it marks a milestone.
So changes up to today have been implemented.
Current Core: TrinityCore rev. 973888ea2cc5 2014-03-29 13:31:06 +0100 (HEAD branch) (Unix, Release)
Current DB: TDB 335.53
No I’m not trying to pick a superhero name. Its the image my porch IP cam captured last night during windy, rainy storm weather. The better of the two images is below.
Two weeks of updates, also the server got a much needed RAM upgrade and a blow job and the WoW source and files were moved to their own dedicated partition to make more room in root and a bunch of other package updates. So in other words server got a much needed tune up.
Current core: TrinityCore rev. 3affa3a82449+ 2014-03-23 20:35:30 +0100 (HEAD branch) (Unix, Release)
As announced, the areas in red have been reset back to defaults. Happy town looting…
Server updated to Alpha 7.7 lets hope it fixes the connection issues:
Official Alpha 7.7 Release Notes
- Changed the new roaming hordes that won’t destroy player structures unless they sense the player
- Changed returned to 7.0 terrain and improved the performance. The change was made for visuals, alpha 8 performance and player feedback. Note full smooth terrain will come with Alpha 8 as well as new solutions to mining and ladder placement
- Changed removed bucket of water recipe that used a bottle of water, buckets of water must be obtained from lakes or rivers
- Changed bucket recipe to only create 1 bucket not four
- Changed toilets to drop short metal pipes when destroyed
- Changed refactored internal model handling for performance
- High Quality Lights is now the default after installing the game
- Changed switched off shadows on point lights (all lights in the world) to increase performance
- Changed with the terrain switch, this occasional problem is also fixed: Cannot expand this MemoryStream
- Fixed blueberry seed recipe
- Fixed a connection bug
- Fixed cannot shift click from hot bar to inventory
- Fixed low weight forging scrap items no longer vanish when breaking down to scrap
- Fixed buff icon sometimes would cause an error when trying to get buff data
- Fixed quick take stack size exploit
- Fixed slider mouse offset bug
- Fixed menu not showing when clicking fast on the splash screen
- Fixed zombie dog death animation was missing
- Fixed panel fade desync
- Fixed occasional array out of bounds exceptions
Server was updated last night and everything was reset so it was a full wipe since there is new terrain. As usual explosives recipes have been removed but also this time I added the following recipes:
wroughtIronFence: Continue reading
Well since I removed explosives I decided to maybe add some extras. Above is the grid coordinates used to make custom recipes. The first recipe I made is for wroughtIronFence and is posted below in case you want to use it in single player. You don’t have to do anything to make it available if you are playing on the server.
Found the ad above and chuckled because it is true. Us cyclist are hated by car drivers, specially in the U.S. where it is unAmerican to not have a giant gas guzzler. Then found out there are a few more of the photos around the interwebs… Continue reading
Well I am not sure what the heck this guy was doing when he became a zombie but we can assume he died happy…
This is how the map is broken down. Useful to understand when doing area resets.
Once again two weeks worth of updates. Keep falling behind because of the other game servers are also been patched very often lately.
Current Core: TrinityCore rev. de91f716a4ed 2014-03-09 10:26:24 +0100 (HEAD branch) (Unix, Release)
The Fun Pimps are doing an awesome job at patching. Two updates came out while I was asleep.
After running server for a day it has become laggy and unplayable. There are many reports of bugs on the FTB forum thread so I decided to go back and wait for the bugs to be ironed out.